- I like the feel of combat. It's very arcade-y, very fast with multiple enemies attacking and being killed rapidly. It's not very deep, you don't have a great deal of abilities, but it plays well and is quite enjoyable.
- Character Creation is a long of fun, and you can make widely diverse characters.
- To go along with the last, people-watching is a great deal of fun.
- The animations of powers are very nicely done. It feels very fluid, regardless of how odd your hero is.
- I like the basic powers setup. There's freedom, but also structure.
- I like the fact that it's a single-world. It's useful not to have to worry about servers, and be sure that each zone has players and isn't empty.
- The naming system is pretty good. I was skeptical of using an "@username" suffix, but it works in practice, and it is great to be able your hero with the name you want.
- I really like a lot of the grouping commands. When you start a group, you can make it open. You can right-click someone and there is an option to ask to join their group. This makes grouping very easy and quick. The only thing I would change is that if you ask to join someone's group, instead of getting an error if they aren't in a group, the group forms automatically.
I feel kind of bad that I can't list more likes. The base core of the game is a lot of fun. My dislikes list is probably going to be longer, but on the whole, I tend more to liking the game than disliking it.