I have to say that I was expecting Blizzard to nerf more gradually. 5% to 10% nerfs, not 15% to 25%. Ah well, it is what it is. Let's see if this idea works out or not. I don't think it will, but you never know.
The Renaissance Man comments:
Shannox isn't any harder than halfus, who wasn't any harder than Lord Marrowgar 25 at 0%.I think this is absurd. Let's look at the two fights.
- One mob
- Tanks stack on each other to split damage
- Avoid fire
- Dodge bonestorm
- Kill bonespikes
- Three mobs
- Dodge traps
- Burst one add with large spells
- Heal one random target who takes high damage
- Trap and kite one add until a stacking debuff wears off, failing this increases tank damage
- Avoid aoe spear damage
- Damage increases significantly as fight progresses
A raid that can kill Shannox would not even bat an eye at Marrowgar.