Monday, March 04, 2013

5.2 Tomorrow!

Or rather, by the time you read this, today!

I'm looking forward to this patch. I really liked the storyline of 5.1, and it will be interesting to see what happens in 5.2.

Since I am raiding primarily in LFR, I won't get to see the new raid until next week. Blizzard is touting it as the "new Ulduar", and that is a very high bar. It will be interesting to see what happens.

There aren't really a whole lot of changes for Holy paladins this patch. Mostly changes aimed at PvP, increasing cast time of various crowd control abilities. Hand of Purity does get a straight buff, and Eternal Flame gets a buff when you cast it on yourself.

What are you looking forward to in this patch?

3 comments:

  1. Not being a raider, it's the little things i'm looking forward to.

    Owning sunsong ranch is the top of the list, using work orders to improve my rep without endlessly grinding my face on dailies. I'll still do the dailies, but the work orders will be an interesting alternative.

    Also looking forward to seeing how the Blacksmithing training projects will work.

    I might get my way over to the new dailies island, it could be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get to the new raid. It looks amazing. I'm also excited about more Grand Crusader procs since it will now proc on a dodge or parry in addition to a Crusader Strike or Hammer of the Righteous. I'm hoping it will help my AoE threat. I can't touch what a BrewMaster can put out.

    I'm also really excited about the dinosaur mounts and taming a Dire Horn on my alt Hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The raid tops my list, but a close second is the change to invocation. My only 90 alt is a mage and having just got the talent I'm endlessly annoyed by having to sit through a full evocate every 4 mobs or less. I guess it is a nerf to my max potential burst damage but it's such a quality of life increase.

    That, and I'm looking forward to consecration hitting for more than a warm puddle without vengeance.

    ReplyDelete