Thursday, June 04, 2020

Gaming Log - June 3

World of Warcraft

Not much here. Did the Stormsong dailies with my Priest as the Emissary reward was gear. Then did the Uldum invasion and initial quest.

World of Warcraft Classic

Did an elite quest for the Thandol Span bridge on my Rogue. I partnered with a gnome mage. At some point, the mage hopped up on the chain at the side of bridge. He then promptly fell off, all the way to the river below! In the end, we got the quest finished and I got the breadcrumb quest for Arathi Highlands. I reached level 32 in all that.

The Old Republic

About half-way through Mek-sha with the Sith Inquistor. It is quite amusing playing a more arrogant and cruel character.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I laughed my ass off about falling off the chain on the Thandol Span. I never did that myself, but there --and in Blackrock Spire-- are the places that give me sweaty palms about falling off into oblivion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I'm overly cautious, but I stay away from edges. Running down the chains in Blackrock Mountain always made me nervous.

      Delete
  2. Don't forget one of classic WoW's most hidden quests is found in the waters under the Thandol Span, in the hands of a Dwarven corpse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot about this quest! Thanks for the reminder, I'll try to find the quest tonight.

      Delete