Monday, August 16, 2010

Recruiting

My guild, Ad Infinitum, is trying to make a last push for Heroic Lich King before Cataclysm comes. We're looking for some people to fill out our raid.

Specifically, we're looking for priests and mages, but we're always willing to talk to good players of any class.

We're 11/12 Heroic ICC. We're a Pacific Standard Time guild on US-Lethon, which is a low-pop PvP realm. We raid 25-mans 3 days a week (Wednesday, Sunday, Monday) from 7pm - 11pm PST.

There's also several 10-mans throughout the week and an alt 25-man on Fridays.

If you're at all interested, please take a look at our website and apply. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or comment on this post.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't specify on your guild site, so I thought I'd ask - any certain spec of priest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any priest spec at the moment, I think.

    ReplyDelete