World of Warcraft Classic
I did a couple of quests in Stonetalon Mountains and Ashenvale with the Horde Priest. Then I foolishly went to Hillsbrad Foothills and got ganked twice by a 34 gnome rogue.
The priest is up to level 27. I took Tailoring as a profession, and surprisingly it's turned out to be very useful. I think I'm wearing four crafted pieces at the moment. Retail WoW is much better about giving you a complete set of gear as basic quest rewards, so the crafting professions are much less useful while gearing up.
Vikings: Wolves of Midgard
I did the next map in Vikings. This time I was attempting to make an alliance with Simul, but she refused and forced me to fight Guarm, guardian of the portal to Hel, so that she could enter Hel. Not sure what Simul is after, but I have been side-tracked to sack the home port of the Imperium Romana's northern navy.
Here's a list of goals or games that I want to play in the next few weeks:
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard - I haven't played much in the last week or so, but I really should focus on finishing this game.
- Final Fantasy XIV - Patch 5.3 comes out today. I want to play through the story, and try the next Nier raid.
- World of Warcraft Classic - Try to get the Horde Priest to 60.
- Control - There's an DLC coming out at the end of August.
- Horizon Zero Dawn - One of my friends loved this game and enthusiastically recommended it when it came out on console. It's just been released on PC, but there seem to be a lot of people complaining about crashes. Maybe I'll wait for the first patch, or clear up some of the other goals before getting it.
- Crowfall - Beta is starting. I backed it so long ago. I tried to look at some things in early Alpha, but I couldn't really figure anything out. I really should take a look at what they've built.