Thursday, November 02, 2017

Blizzcon Predictions

Blizzcon starts tomorrow. What do you think will be announced?

I predict:

  • The next WoW expac is announced. It focuses on Kul Tiras and the nagas. The void will be in the background (perhaps for the expansion afterwards).
  • No new classes, but playable Vrykul and Nightfallen.
  • A completely new gear slot which uses the artifact mechanics. We go back to normal weapons.
  • Overwatch announces a new support character. A male healer that heals like Ana or Mercy.
  • Diablo announces a new Druid class for 2018, released much like the Necromancer.
Those are my wild guesses. Of course, by the time you read this, Blizzcon will probably be in full swing. What do you predict will be announced?

6 comments:

  1. Almost believed in Plato's world of ideas after reading two blogs in a row with naga+Kul Tiras prediction. :)

    https://gnomecore.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/their-task-is-not-a-grind/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a lot of setup for in Legion, so it's not like it came out of nowhere.

      Delete
  2. Read this post this morning, forgot to comment.
    You were surprisingly close I'd say - at least from my total outsider's perspective :)

    Kul'Tiras, new races, Artifact medallion?, Artifact weapons gone, new Overwatch support char.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, it's like I got each prediction half-right, which is pretty good. (Except for Diablo, which I feel sad for.)

      Delete
  3. I bet that the big announcement of WoW Classic wasn't on your radar. It sure wasn't on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that I did not think Blizzard would do it. To be honest, I think it will still turn out to be relative failure. But we'll see.

      Delete