Thursday, November 15, 2007

Everything I Needed to Know I Learned in Karazhan

From Sussemilch of Sanctum Patria, Moon Guard (via the WoW forums):
Attumen taught us not to waste time.
Moroes taught us that everyone needs to be paying attention.
Maiden taught us that some strategies are better than others.
Opera taught us to expect the unexpected.
Nightbane taught us to look out for each other.
Curator taught us that there's a time for everything.
Aran taught us to never give up.
Illhoof taught us to think about who we bring along.
Netherspite taught us that sometimes you should just run away.
Chess reminded us to have fun.
Prince taught us that sometimes bad things happen to good people.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! That's funny the last one "Sometimes bad things happen to good people" That phrase is really similar to what I tell myself when something bad happens to me... "Worse things have happened to better people!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go there once I done farming and PVPing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, and very true. If you never raided pre-TBC, Kara is probably one of the best places to go to learn to raid, particularly if your guild intends to clear all 11 bosses a week when they run it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still good lessons to follow ;)

    ReplyDelete