Things are getting a little confused over the last few posts, so I thought I'd state my positions on raid content clearly:
1. Attunements are unnecessary, and should be removed for every instance except Karazhan.
2. Reward bosses should be buried deep in the heart of an instance, not placed near the beginning.
3. Guilds should do raid content in order, and not chase after "easy" bosses.
4. If you have a choice between putting in attempts on a new boss or farming for extra gear, you should put in more attempts on the new boss.
5. Trash should not respawn.
Hopefully that makes things clearer.