Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dreamfall: Chapters?

The latest entry in The Longest Journey saga, Dreamfall: Chapters, was released yesterday.

I have mixed feelings about this. I absolutely loved The Longest Journey. It's on my Top 10 Games list, maybe even Top 5. But my reaction to the sequel Dreamfall was ... shall we say, strong?

So I'm really on the fence about picking this up. Not to mention that I still have a couple of other single player games I really should finish. And a Seasonal Wizard in Diablo 3 to get to 70.

Have any of you picked up Dreamfall: Chapters yet?

1 comment:

  1. I've picked it up. I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm only a little bit into it (busy week for me). I wasn't upset with the ending of Dreamfall as I saw it as the middle chapter with a normal cliffhanger. What bugged me was the terrible, terrible attempt at a combat system on the PC version. Luckily we don't have those issues to deal with.

    ReplyDelete