My main goal is raiding of course, but that's reserved for a couple of specific nights a week.
- Finish the mage tower challenge. I've tried it about 4-5 times. I usually get up to the point where you have to heal the ghosts, and then I die there. I'm really not used to healing outside of the UI. I probably should practice and finish this though.
- Get the Retribution and Protection hidden artifact weapon appearances. Retribution in particular is supposed to be an interesting quest line.
- Get the artifact fishing rod. I have leveled fishing to 800, so I could continue on and get the Underlight Angler.
- Get the PvP Prestige rank 1, or whatever they call it. I only have about half the PvP talents unlocked.
- Continue working on one of my other max-level characters. I have a mage, warrior, demon hunter and shaman at 110, but I haven't really concentrated on any single one. Instead I desultorily play one or the other at random.
- Level a new character. I'm waiting for 7.3.5 and all the changes to leveling before trying leveling again.
The thing is that I don't really value one of these options more than the others. So I try different options and random, and don't really make any real progress.
What goals are you working on in WoW (or any other game)?