Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Warlock Finished, Current Roster

I finished leveling a Void Elf Warlock to 120 and went through the legendary cloak quest line. It was pretty enjoyable. I leveled mostly as Affliction, as I've always been fond of the DoTs and Drains playstyle.

My current max-level roster:

Alliance:
  • Human Paladin
  • Human Mage
  • Night Elf Demon Hunter
  • Draenei Shaman
  • Void Elf Warlock
Horde:
  • Blood Elf Warrior
  • Blood Elf Paladin
I kind of regret the Horde Paladin. I played the Warror as a Sylvanas Loyalist, so I boosted the Paladin to see the Saurfang side of the Horde War Campaign in Battle for Azeroth. However, I haven't actually played through the campaign again.

The bigger problem, though, is that my main, the Human Paladin is on the Doomhamer server, and all the others are on Lightbringer. So really, I got them to 120, and pretty much let them languish. I kind of wish Blizzard would do a one-time sale and let you rearrange all your characters. I'd consolidate Alliance on Doomhammer and Horde on Lightbringer. (Which sounds backwards, now that I'm typing it out.)

I'm not sure if I should level another alt, or just leave it as is and wait for Shadowlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment